Build My Apps Online. Find interesting and useful blogs about programming in App inventor platforms like Appy Builder, Kodular, Thunkable etc.

Appinventor Platform - Using Firebase in a Proper way.



Today we will discuss about Google Firebase. While I was learning Firebase,  I try to get the values from Firebase, I used to feel a delay of about 10 seconds or more to receive a single value from the Firebase. I asked in many popular App Builder forums. No one replied how to used in the correct way. After a lot of effort Finally I have Myself invented the way how to use. Without wasting your time I will go directly to the aia designing. I'm using Appy Builder to show the Demo It is very important thing to remember that you need to use lists for Using Firebase in a Proper way.

 1) Go to the Blocks area and Create a Global variable like this

2) Now goto  the Graphic Screen, and select Storage, then Firebase. Drag and drop the Firebase.  You can now input all the details accordingly to your firebase url. Dont use the persist option. 



3) Now after entering all the values accordingly, Now add one button on Screen. Then write code as I will show in the next Images.


4) Now go to the Blocks Screen to write some coding...

5) Now Goto the Screen 2 Blocks area and write the code as shown in the following image.




Conclusion:
Please find the aia file built in Appy Builder and see how it it works

Herewith I am sharing the screen shots of our app and Google Drive link.


   

In This way you can get even 50 or more values in microseconds. Enjoy App inventing....

2 comments:

Pages