Build My Apps Online. Find interesting and useful blogs about programming in App inventor platforms like Appy Builder, Kodular, Thunkable etc.

Useful Websites for App Developers



Today i will tell you something which are very useful. In App developing process we need a lot of stuff like Icons, Colour Combinations etc.,

ICONS :  I recommend you to use FLAT ICONS for loads and loads of icons. I was not aware of this website some years ago. I used to Give order for custom icons in websites like Fiverr and lost some money unnecessarily. Use this Website for Free icons. Even they have a paid version where you can buy some best icons.



COLOUR COMBINATIONS : I use this beautiful website for selecting colours for my app. CLICK HERE for the eye catching colours. Here with i am enclosing a screen shot of this website also.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages