Build My Apps Online. Find interesting and useful blogs about programming in App inventor platforms like Appy Builder, Kodular, Thunkable etc.

Usage of Invisible Image.



I dont know whether the other guys who use App inventor Platform uses this Technique or not, But I use Invisible Image on Designer Screen to maintain appropriate Spacing.

We have a built in component in called Spacer, In my view we can use the invisible image in more flexible way than the Spacer component.  I will show you a couple of Screen where I have used Invisible images. Actually this invisible image is a png file of size approximately 10 Pixels x 10 Pixels.



In the above screen I have used 5 invisible images. Nobody can see that at that highlighted areas there are invisible images. The main use by using invisible images is porting friendly. If you want to open a file made in appy builder in any other platform. You can import it simply because images are supported by all builders. I personally feel using invisible image is the best option.  Here with I an attaching an invisible image for your personal use. Happy inventing





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages